Title: Payroll/ AP Specialist Department: Accounting
Location: Corporate Office Supervisor: Assistant Controller
Classification: Full-time, Exempt Starting Pay: $45,000 - $55,000
Seabrook is looking for an experienced Payroll/ AP Specialist to process and manage the company’s payroll and accounts payable. You will undertake a variety of tasks such as coding, entering and paying invoices as well as entering payroll information, calculating wages and making payments. You will be experienced in high volume data entry with attention to detail and will possess excellent math skills to make the necessary calculations. You will be a thorough professional with outstanding communication abilities. Ability to maintain company confidentiality is required. The goal is to carry out all assigned responsibilities with speed and accuracy
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing, coding, processing payments, and filing invoices in vendor files
- Perform all activities related to processing complex payrolls.
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, collections, and revenue recognition
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Analyze and report on employee PTO accruals
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- Expert skills in QuickBooks Desktop and Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable with large amounts of data entry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- 3-5 years relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Experience in the construction and or hospitality industry desirable
- Experience with ADP software
- Possess and maintain a valid State-issued Driver’s License, reliable personal transportation, and proof of State-minimum liability insurance.
- Must accept confidentiality as a strict condition of employment.
- Successfully pass pre-employment Drug/Alcohol Screen.
- Successfully pass Criminal Background Check.
- Maintain any training and credential requirements as per policy and procedure required for the position now and in the future.
- Must be able to work overtime and flexible hours as needed.
- Must have the ability to lift at least 50lbs
- Have ability to frequently bend, stoop, reach, carry, walk up and down stairs as well as stand for extended periods.
Seabrook offers a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus potential, Paid Time Off, and Education Assistance Programs.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume; a cover letter is optional.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.