SUMMER INCENTIVES HAVE ARRIVED!!!! Wages with all incentives now equal between $18- $23 an hour! APPLY NOW! DO NOT MISS THIS CHANCE!!
Company provided Transportation from Aberdeen / Hoquiam and surrounding areas! Ask us how.
Full-time, Part-time, and Seasonal Work options available.
Housekeeping staff keep guest homes clean and tidy and also maintain all public areas of Seabrook Cottage Rentals. They pride themselves on their attention to detail, looking to ensure that all guest homes are prepared for arriving guests, amenities are in order and that our guests always have fresh supplies at their fingertips. This role serves as the ambassadors of the company’s values and works directly with on our guests and homeowners. This role requires a high expectation of service, professionalism, urgency, and follow-through.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Protecting equipment and supply carts and making sure there are no inadequacies.
- Strip all household linens to be processed, label, and track laundry sent out from guest homes to the laundry service department.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits, and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Records data concerning work assignments, guest and homeowner communication, and time cards.
- Wears proper uniform at all times in accordance with the standards of personal appearance guidelines in the employee guidebook.
- Participate in all-employee meetings and attend and participate in various meetings as required.
- Act as a role model within the organization. Lead by example.
- Build the company’s image by collaborating with customers, vendors, other managers/leads as well as employees.
- Adhere to respectful and ethical business practices. Maintain high-quality standards.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, escalate questions and concerns as appropriate.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices. Consistently wear and maintain Personal Protective Equipment provided by the company.
- Proactively identify and properly address safety issues. Act as a “champion of safety” for the organization.
- Adhere to schedules and work all shifts as assigned.
- Ensure all time worked is reported accurately, and that no work is performed “off the clock”.
- Strong customer service, time management, and prioritization skills. Able to prioritize and act with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance. Able to work in a progressive, fast-paced environment (work well under pressure).
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to troubleshoot, problem-solve and effectively and efficiently make decisions.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to build, motivate, train and interact with team members to produce measurable results.
- Future-oriented in thinking and operation.
- Optimistic/positive attitude and approach to problem-solving.
- Able to be patient and objective in difficult situations with different types of people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to influence others and an ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization as well as homeowners and investors.
- Knowledge and understanding of residential and commercial cleaning products, practices, and safety standards.
- Ability to ensure complete and accurate daily documentation
- Excellent customer service and follow-through skills
- Ability to be flexible in a constantly evolving environment and demonstrate patience with customers and team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to train others efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to manage a large volume of daily tasks
- Ability to work with diverse technology and systems such as timekeeping software, outlook email, applications, and tools.
- Ability to use basic office equipment including phones, fax machines, scanners, smartphones, printers, and laptops.
- Must be able to pass a motor vehicle and criminal background assessment.
- Work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime.
Level Requirements (Minimum):
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent level of work and educational experience.
- Experience: Experience in hospitality, housekeeping, service industry or like experience and a demonstrated ability to perform the essential job functions preferred but we will train you if you have no experience!
Physical Requirements (including but not limited to):
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess distance, color, and depth
- Required to regularly communicate with others and exchange accurate information.
- Frequently move up to 25 pounds and occasionally move up to 75 pounds. He/she must be able to work within different temperature changes, indoors to outdoors; moving between buildings and working around moving equipment/machines; occasionally ascend/descend a ladder or stairs as required, stooping /bending, pushing/pulling.
- Ability to work overhead and at heights up to and occasionally exceeding 40 Feet.
- Occasional exposure to moving objects and other machines in operation; Occasionally exposed to dust, gas/fumes, airborne particles, extreme heat or cold, electric shock, vibration, chemicals; and noise.
- Driving a personal vehicle for errands may be required. Valid State-issued driver’s license, State Minimum Insurance, and clean driving record required.
Seabrook offers a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus potential, Paid Time Off, and Education Assistance Programs. (Not all benefits apply to all positions or employment statuses)
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Seabrook is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol screens are a condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time/Seasonal, Non-exempt
Salary Potential: With incentive bonuses $18.00 - $23.00p/h.
**Please note that while we would like to respond to every resume submission, we will only contact those candidates who will be invited to continue the application process. Phone calls will not be accepted.