Title: Content Creator
Location: 100% onsite Position
Supervisor: Marketing Director
Classification: Full-time, Non-exempt, On site.
Pay Grade: $50,000 DOE
Play a vital role in sustaining and growing Seabrook’s story through web and print. The Content Creator is a multifaceted person who collaborates in capturing life in Seabrook and sharing it with the world. Under the direction of the Marketing Director, the Content Creator is directed with running the social media accounts and taking on creative projects. Consistency and communication are key in completing tasks and meeting deadlines. The Marketing Department’s Content Creator has a strong set story telling skills, design skills and an eagerness to grow and enhance the Seabrook experience for visitors, guests, homeowners, and town merchants in a team environment. This position is an onsite position here in Seabrook. Working remotely will not be an option.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute social media posts on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other platforms for Seabrook accounts.
- Photograph and Record content for projects and experiences around the town of Seabrook and the surrounding area.
- Produce marketing copy that shares the Seabrook experience in a tone that aligns with the brand.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing campaigns for Seabrook Vacation Rentals and Seabrook Real Estate.
- Build and maintain the strategy planning of social media efforts to meet Real Estate and Hospitality’s goals.
- Supervision Received: Performs work under the general supervision of Marketing Manager. Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with or without direct supervision, whenever required, to meet the demand of the department and company.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- Education & Experience:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree or higher, strongly preferred.
- Experience: 2-5 years of marketing or brand/company social media management preferred. Directly relatable experience will be considered. Providing a portfolio of previous work highly encouraged.
- Experience in Adobe programs like Lightroom, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop is preferred. Planning programs like Later or Sprout Social is encouraged. Knowledge of design programs like Canva. Experience with office suite programs like Microsoft Suite and Google Workspace and other Computer based programs highly desired.
Skills & Abilities:
- Language Skills: Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing in English as the operational language of the company. Be able to communicate effectively with a varied population, including individuals from diverse ethnic, racial, cultural and economic backgrounds.
- Reasoning Abilities: The Content Creator is expected to use a reasonable degree of sound professional judgment in assuring acceptable standards of performance within the areas of his/her responsibilities. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Project Management Skills: Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and structure projects around the priorities of the department’s current goals.
- Design Skills: Ability to create marketing pieces for print, social media, or web that is clear and attractive while incorporating the Seabrook brand style. Must be able to take on projects with minimal direction. Exhibit a willingness to edit and redesign projects with instruction from supervisor. Ability to learn and refine design skills to embrace the brand identity.
- Camera and Photography Skills: Ability to use Sony Mirrorless for photography and videography. Keeps equipment up to date, organized, and maintained. Ability to use, or be trained to use, a drone for aerial photography. Familiarity with iPhone photography and videography. Executes standard photography operation procedures including image editing techniques, tools, processes, and guidelines.
- Office/Computer Skills: Ability to function in a PC environment using MS Office programs efficiently with minimal errors as necessary. Proficient in MS Office Suite, specifically with using Excel with the ability to regularly create and maintain various spreadsheets. Exhibit a willingness and ability to learn computer operations on a variety of different systems including all existing systems and all future systems necessary to perform duties. Ability to use a personal computer, printer, copy machine, and telephone as necessary.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to shift between dissimilar tasks smoothly and rapidly; react quickly and calmly to emergencies; make effective decisions while in stressful situations and circumstances. Must have a proven history and be able to maintain confidentiality.
Job Specific Knowledge:
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- SEO-optimizing blog writing structure
- Photography and Videography
- Keen organizational skills.
- Social media trends and strategy
Job Specific Abilities:
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings, weekends, holidays, and extended hours as necessary.
- Work outside of Seabrook to cover new happenings or popular activities in the area.
- Possess and maintain a valid State-issued Driver’s License, reliable personal transportation, and proof of State-minimum liability insurance.
- Must accept confidentiality as a strict condition of employment.
- Successfully pass pre-employment Drug/Alcohol Screen.
- Successfully pass Criminal Background Check.
- Maintain any training and credential requirements as per policy and procedure required for the position now and in the future.
- Must be able to work overtime and flexible hours as needed.
- Must have the ability to lift at least 50lbs
- Have ability to frequently bend, stoop, reach, carry, walk up and down stairs as well as stand for extended periods.
Seabrook offers a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus potential, Paid Time Off, and Education Assistance Programs. (Not all benefits apply to all positions or employment statuses)
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Seabrook is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol screens are a condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time/Exempt
**Please note that while we would like to respond to every resume submission, we will only contact those candidates who will be invited to continue the application process. Phone calls will not be accepted.