SUMMER INCENTIVES HAVE ARRIVED!!!! Wages with all incentives now equal between $18- $23 an hour! APPLY NOW! DO NOT MISS THIS CHANCE!!
Company provided Transportation from Aberdeen / Hoquiam and surrounding areas! Ask us how
We are looking to hire a hardworking Carpet Cleaning Technician to join our cleaning crew. As a Carpet Cleaning Technician, you will be responsible for driving to the client’s location, assessing the needs of the customer, applying stain or cleaning treatments, and ensuring all work is completed to high standards.
To ensure success as a Carpet Cleaning Technician, you should have in-depth knowledge of carpet cleaning products, good communication skills, and the ability to lift heavy objects. Ultimately, a top-class Carpet Cleaning Technician is friendly and efficient while providing a high-quality service.
Demonstrates a professional, friendly, warm and welcoming demeanor to all guests and employees.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner, broom and carpet shampoo machine.
- Assessing the state of the floors and carpets that need to be cleaned.
- Applying stain and pre-cleaning treatments to the carpets and floors.
- Carefully removing furniture to access all areas that need to be cleaned.
- Cleaning carpets and floors using machine and hand-washing techniques.
- Drying carpets using drying machines.
- Resetting the furniture.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes. vacuums and polishes floor.
- Assist with tile and grout cleaning
- Reports missing / found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the housekeeping supervisor and managers.
- Responds at all times in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other colleagues.
- Handles any tasks assigned by the supervisors as and when needed
- Strong customer service, time management, and prioritization skills. Able to prioritize and act with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance. Able to work in a progressive, fast-paced environment (work well under pressure).
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to troubleshoot, problem-solve and effectively and efficiently make decisions.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to build, motivate, train and interact with team members to produce measurable results.
- Future-oriented in thinking and operation.
- Optimistic/positive attitude and approach to problem-solving.
- Able to be patient and objective in difficult situations with different types of people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to influence others and an ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization as well as homeowners and investors.
- Knowledge and understanding of residential and commercial cleaning products, practices, and safety standards.
- Ability to ensure complete and accurate daily documentation
- Excellent customer service and follow-through skills
- Ability to be flexible in a constantly evolving environment and demonstrate patience with customers and team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a large volume of daily tasks
- Ability to work with diverse technology and systems such as timekeeping software, outlook email, applications, and tools.
- Ability to use basic office equipment including phones, fax machines, scanners, smartphones, printers, and laptops.
- Must be able to pass a motor vehicle and criminal background assessment.
- Work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime.
Level Requirements (Minimum):
- A high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Previous work experience as a Carpet Cleaning Technician preferred
- Detailed knowledge of cleaning chemicals and machines.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate industrial cleaning machines.
- Ability to lift and move heavy furniture.
- Need to have a valid driver’s license
Physical Requirements (including but not limited to):
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess distance, color, and depth
- Required to regularly communicate with others and exchange accurate information.
- Frequently move up to 25 pounds and occasionally move up to 75 pounds. He/she must be able to work within different temperature changes, indoors to outdoors; moving between buildings and working around moving equipment/machines; occasionally ascend/descend a ladder or stairs as required, stooping /bending, pushing/pulling.
- Ability to work overhead and at heights up to and occasionally exceeding 40 Feet.
- Occasional exposure to moving objects and other machines in operation; Occasionally exposed to dust, gas/fumes, airborne particles, extreme heat or cold, electric shock, vibration, chemicals; and noise.
- Driving a personal vehicle for errands may be required. Valid State-issued driver’s license, State Minimum Insurance, and clean driving record required.
Seabrook offers a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus potential, Paid Time Off, and Education Assistance Programs. (Not all benefits apply to all positions or employment statuses)
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Seabrook is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol screens are a condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time/Seasonal, Non-exempt
Salary Potential: With incentives $18.00 - $23.00
**Please note that while we would like to respond to every resume submission, we will only contact those candidates who will be invited to continue the application process. Phone calls will not be accepted.