Title: Pool Hospitality Attendant Department: Seabrook Hospitality
Location: Seabrook Hospitality Supervisor: Hospitality Manager
Classification: Part-time Seasonal, Non-exempt Pay Grade: $15.00
Play a Vital Role in maintaining one of Seabrook Hospitalities most prized amenities! The Pool Hospitality Attendant prioritizes customer experience and a well maintained environment.
Pool Hospitality Attendant may work independently or in a team-style environment. Essential duties of the role typically include re-setting pool furniture, mopping the floor, cleaning and sanitizing pool deck area, bathroom and replacing toiletries and towels.
Performs any combination of the following tasks to maintain common pool area, bathrooms / changing areas, and the pool premises in general in a clean and orderly manner.
Demonstrates a professional, friendly, warm and welcoming demeanor to all guests and employees.
This position will not perform nor portray any type of Lifeguarding roles or responsibilities.
Position will be 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Saturday - Wednesday (22.5 hours per week)
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Check guests in at their allotted reservation. Checking ID and reservation, collecting pool slip.
- Manage pool reservation waitlist
- Sanitize in between reservations.
- Send Breezeway pool reservation confirmations
- Contact Laundry services for towels.
- Managing supply inventory: sanitation spray, TP, paper towels, hand soap
- Re-set furniture after each reservation
- Walks all assigned areas at beginning, throughout the day and end of shift to collect trash, soiled linen and other items as assigned by management.
- Cleans all public areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures.
- Removes soiled linen and trash from the pool side and other service areas and takes to appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Reports missing / found articles, damage or merchandise problems to supervisor and managers.
- Responds at all times in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other colleagues.
- Handles any tasks assigned by the supervisors as and when needed
- Strong customer service, time management, and prioritization skills. Able to prioritize and act with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance. Able to work in a progressive, fast-paced environment (work well under pressure).
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to troubleshoot, problem-solve and effectively and efficiently make decisions.
- Future-oriented in thinking and operation.
- Optimistic/positive attitude and approach to problem-solving.
- Able to be patient and objective in difficult situations with different types of people.
- Knowledge and understanding of residential and commercial cleaning products, practices, and safety standards.
- Ability to ensure complete and accurate daily documentation
- Excellent customer service and follow-through skills
- Ability to be flexible in a constantly evolving environment and demonstrate patience with customers and team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse technology and systems such as timekeeping software, outlook email, applications, and tools.
- Ability to use basic office equipment including phones, fax machines, scanners, smartphones, printers, and laptops.
- Must be able to pass a motor vehicle and criminal background assessment.
Level Requirements (Minimum):
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent level of work and educational experience.
- Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in hospitality, housekeeping, service industry or like experience and a demonstrated ability to perform the essential job functions.
Physical Requirements (including but not limited to):
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess distance, color, and depth
- Required to regularly communicate with others and exchange accurate information.
- Frequently move up to 25 pounds and occasionally move up to 75 pounds. He/she must be able to work within different temperature changes, indoors to outdoors; moving between buildings and working around moving equipment/machines; occasionally ascend/descend a ladder or stairs as required, stooping /bending, pushing/pulling.
- Occasional exposure to moving objects and other machines in operation; Occasionally exposed to dust, gas/fumes, airborne particles, extreme heat or cold, electric shock, vibration, chemicals; and noise.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Seabrook is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol screens are a condition of employment.
Job Type: Part-time/Seasonal, Non-exempt
Salary Potential: $15.00 p/h DOE
**Please note that while we would like to respond to every resume submission, we will only contact those candidates who will be invited to continue the application process. Phone calls will not be accepted.