Title: Town Center Safety Ambassador Department: CAM
Location: Common Areas Supervisor: CAM Supervisor
Classification: Full-time, Non-exempt Pay Grade: $15.00
JOB DESCRIPTION -- TOWN CENTER SAFETY AMBASSADOR
- Assist guests and owners with map directions / locating specific businesses
- Assist merchants with requests
- Monitor trash can volumes / lid cleanliness, sidewalk cleanliness (including spot treatment)
- Report to Hospitality Maintenance for pickups if cans are full
- Pick up trash and litter debris
- Water and attend to Commercial CAM, Sales, Hospitality flowers
- Keep marketing and traffic signs clean and presentable
- Maintenance tree circles and hawthorn trees
- Keep sidewalks clean with at least a weekly blow down
- Weekly blow down
- Sidewalk spot treatment and cleaning
- Pressure wash on an as needed, low impact schedule
- Maintenance weeds from sidewalk, medians, and other high visibility areas
- Keep windows cleaned on Seabrook operated businesses
- Add materials (crushed shell, mulch, etc) to areas in need
- Clean overhang awnings at Seabrook operated businesses
- Clean sign brackets on Seabrook operated businesses
- Clean and paint Seabrook owned food trailer frames with rustoleum
- Clean exterior of Seabrook owned food trailers
- Keep light and light fixtures clean and lit
- Enforce “Dogs on Leash” requirement
- Enforce No Boards, No Bikes, No Motorized Scooters on Market Street (walk bikes) and on any sidewalks in Town Center
- Inform guests of, and enforce safe speed limits for all Vehicles. Including Cars,Trucks, Electric Scooters, Boards and Bikes within the Seabrook Town Center.
- Keep market street cameras operable
- Ambassador must wear mask and uniform attire at all times
- Must maintain contact w/ Seabrook Security for good communication of potential issues
- Provided spot cleans to high touch areas (door handles, trash can lids, benches, outdoor picnic tables/clothes.
- Maintain rotating review of bathroom cleanliness for Housekeeping
- Provide directions to the public for location of public bathrooms
- Provide map education for: outdoor food court locations, public restrooms, businesses, etc.
Covid19 Specific Duties:
- Provide helpful and cheerful guidance to Owners & Guests regarding COVID-19 Town Center Zone Guidelines
- Encourage users to adhere to retail establishments “limit” of people in stores and other required business rules
- Available to work peak town center times
- Available to work weekends and holidays
- Available to work special events
Physical Requirements (including but not limited to):
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess distance, color, and depth
- Required to regularly communicate with others and exchange accurate information.
- Frequently move up to 25 pounds and occasionally move up to 75 pounds. He/she must be able to work within different temperature changes, indoors to outdoors; moving between buildings and working around moving equipment/machines; occasionally ascend/descend a ladder or stairs as required, stooping /bending, pushing/pulling.
- Ability to work overhead and at heights up to and occasionally exceeding 40 Feet.
- Occasional exposure to moving objects and other machines in operation; Occasionally exposed to dust, gas/fumes, airborne particles, extreme heat or cold, electric shock, vibration, chemicals; and noise.
- Driving a personal vehicle for errands may be required. Valid State-issued driver’s license, State Minimum Insurance, and clean driving record required.
Seabrook offers a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus potential, Paid Time Off, and Education Assistance Programs. (Not all benefits apply to all positions or employment statuses)
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Seabrook is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol screens are a condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time/Seasonal, Non-exempt
Salary Potential: $15.00 p/h DOE
**Please note that while we would like to respond to every resume submission, we will only contact those candidates who will be invited to continue the application process. Phone calls will not be accepted.