Title: Office Manager Department: Hospitality
Location: Back of House Office Supervisor: Director of Hospitality
Classification: Full-time, Exempt Pay Grade: TBD
The Office Manager position is ultimately responsible for assisting and organizing the daily scheduling operations of the Housekeeping, Maintenance and R&R departments, as well as the team members. The Office Manager will assist each Department Lead in ensuring the best performance of the department. The position requires regular engagement with employees and vendors, phone and computer communication, organization and scheduling for staff and regular business office activities. This role will strive to continually improve employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Answer phones, direct calls, respond to inquiries.
- Be a positive, friendly first interaction for vendors and employees.
- Provide daily support to Maintenance, Housekeeping and Repairs & Renovations team members in terms of preparing resources and scheduling for individual tasks.
- Manage the office in terms of appearance, supplies, team coordination.
- When necessary, provide outreach to additional support staff to cover schedule.
- Create and maintain employee schedules
- Contribute to creating a team environment
- Provide consistent collaboration to improve processes and procedures
- Communicate effectively
- Complete billing tasks for all departments
- Coordinate with homeowners, venders and department leads for specific tasks
- Provide reports to department leads.
- Strong customer service, time management, and prioritization skills. Able to prioritize and act with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Able to work in a progressive, fast-paced environment (work well under pressure).
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to troubleshoot, problem-solve and effectively and efficiently make decisions.
- Strong team skills, including the ability to build, motivate, and interact with team members to produce measurable results.
- Future-oriented in thinking and operation.
- Optimistic/positive attitude and approach to problem-solving.
- Able to be patient and objective in difficult situations with different types of people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to influence others and an ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization as well as homeowners and investors.
- Knowledge and understanding of sound business and office practices.
- Ability to ensure complete and accurate daily documentation
- Excellent customer service and follow-through skills.
- Ability to be flexible in a constantly evolving environment and demonstrate patience with customers and team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a large volume of daily tasks as needed.
- Ability to work with, or to learn, diverse technology and systems such as emaint, breezeway, email, applications, and tools.
- Ability to use basic office equipment including phones, fax machines, scanners, smartphones, printers, and laptops.
- Work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings, weekends, holidays as the needs of the business change or require.
Level Requirements (Minimum):
Education: HS Diploma or GED required, Associate’s degree with relatable work and educational experience strongly preferred.
Experience: 2 years’ experience in hospitality, customer service, service industry or like experience and a demonstrated ability to perform the essential job functions. 3-5 years of experience in a small to mid-sized office environment.
Physical Requirements (including but not limited to):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Required to regularly communicate verbally and electronically with others and exchange accurate information.
- Occasionally move up to 25 pounds as needed.
- He/she must be able to work within an office environment, regularly use computers and office equipment, occasionally ascend/descend stairs as required, stooping /bending, pushing/pulling.
- Driving personal vehicle for errands required. Valid State issued driver’s license, State Minimum Insurance, and clean driving record required.
Seabrook offers a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus potential, Paid Time Off, and Education Assistance Programs. (Not all benefits apply to all positions or employment statuses)
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume; a cover letter is optional.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Seabrook is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol screens are a condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Potential: DOE
**Please note that while we would like to respond to every resume submission, we will only contact those candidates who will be invited to continue the application process. Phone calls will not be accepted.