Title: Common Area Maintenance Landscape Asst Mgr. Department: CAM
Location: Common Area Maintenance Supervisor: Eli Abbott
Classification: Full-Time, Exempt Pay Grade: DOE
The Common Area Maintenance (CAM) Landscape Assistant Manager is responsible in helping oversee all aspects of the CAM Department, namely landscaping, hardscaping, and amenity replacement. The Assistant Manager will work closely with the CAM Manager for different needs throughout the year, annual/quarterly planning, and how to obtain Seabrook CAM goals.
- Oversee all landscaping, grounds keeping, and hardscaping needs, such as but not limited to:
- Pruning and trimming of hedges and other plants
- Pruning and replacement of trees
- Following and editing the turf plan for all grassy areas
- Placement of aggregates where needed throughout town
- Procuring, planting, and maintenance of flower pots throughout town once quarterly
- Supervise, direct, hire and termination of all CAM Landscaping employees and outside contractors.
- Create daily, weekly, monthly, and annual landscaping plans, including goals for CAM.
- Track all landscaping crews weekly, to ensure these goals are being achieved.
- Oversee major and minor projects, either for organizational, productivity, or efficiency
- Personnel, operational, and budget focused to ensure CAM landscaping continues to be aesthetically pleasing, employees are following SOPs/job duties, and budget remains on track.
- Help create cost effective and cost avoidance procedures, while maintaining the most pristine Common Areas.
- Responsible for the upkeep of sport courts and parks, including repairs, painting, and other needs.
- Responsible for helping create and enacting plan for amenity replacements.
- Keep all tools and equipment in well-function state and understand the function and maintenance of all equipment.
- Install, maintenance, or remove signage
- Install, maintenance , or remove pathway and street lighting
- Create and edit Standard Operating Procedures to keep the CAM department operating at the highest level and ensure a safe work environment for all.
- Maintenance of walking paths, hiking trails, and biking trails including scheduling of aggregate placement
- Maintenance of asphalt roadways, including torch down striping and asphalt repairs
- Assist the Safety Officer team when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Landscaping and plant/tree care experience
- Supervisory experience
- Maintenance and basic construction experience
Physical Requirements (including but not limited to):
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess distance, color, and depth
- Required to regularly communicate with others and exchange accurate information.
- Frequently move up to 25 pounds and occasionally move up to 75 pounds. He/she must be able to work within different temperature changes, indoors to outdoors; moving between buildings and working around moving equipment/machines; occasionally ascend/descend a ladder or stairs as required, stooping /bending, pushing/pulling.
- Ability to work overhead and at heights up to and occasionally exceeding 40 Feet.
- Occasional exposure to moving objects and other machines in operation; Occasionally exposed to dust, gas/fumes, airborne particles, extreme heat or cold, electric shock, vibration, chemicals; and noise.
- Driving a personal vehicle for errands may be required. Valid State-issued driver’s license, State Minimum Insurance, and clean driving record required.
Seabrook offers a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus potential, Paid Time Off, and Education Assistance Programs. (Not all benefits apply to all positions or employment statuses)
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Seabrook is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol screens are a condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time/Exempt
Salary Potential: DOE
**Please note that while we would like to respond to every resume submission, we will only contact those candidates who will be invited to continue the application process. Phone calls will not be accepted.